FLOW Scarf (small)
A soft medium weight scarf made from sustainable *Tencel, which has a super silky and smooth matt finish, likened often to sandwashed silk.
The range of FLOW scarves are created completely by hand; with hand-bound bias edging in contrasting tones and swirling shapes.
The small square scarf measures at approx 46cm square.
There is a choice of 4 colourways -
PETROL BLUE with TERRACOTTA edge // TERRACOTTA with ICE BLUE edge // ICE BLUE with RED edge // RED with PETROL BLUE edge
*Tencel is created from wood pulp derived from sustainably managed forests. As it is so like a mid weight silk it is an excellent alternative for those who are conscious about the ethics of silk production and is also Oeko-Tex certified.
ALL THE EXTRAS \\\
- Each scarf is made to order so please allow up to 2 weeks for completion before delivery.
- Due to the hand-made nature of this product, sizes may vary very slightly.
- For the full low down on our sustainably driven materials and processes click here.
- This item is applicable for the Free Repairs Scheme.
- TRACKED P&P - FREE over £100 or £4.80 UK / £12 Europe / £14 International (please note there may be extra charges on arrival for the customer, for deliveries outside of the UK)